JFSA Care At Home
3659 South Green Road Beachwood, OH 44122
About JFSA Care At HomeJFSA Care at Home provides reliable and compassionate services for individuals who want to live independently and safely in their own home. Studies show that patients who are surrounded by their family and friends, in a familiar setting, while receiving these services make faster progress. As people age, the type of assistance they require to live independently and safely changes over time.
Our full range of services means that:
- Changing needs can be met with one provider.
- Families no longer have to find a different resource each time a new need for assistance arises.
- All JFSA staff are trained to identify potential areas where new assistance might be needed to maintain an individual’s independence and safety.
- Families can have “peace of mind” knowing that the best care is being delivered and managed, no matter the level of care.
Private Duty services are non-medical services that help people recover from a minor illness or when general assistance is required to live safely at home. These services are provided on a private-pay basis and are covered by most long-term insurance plans. Services include:
- Personal Care: Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Home Support: Meal planning, preparation and shopping
- Assistance with walking, home exercise program and rehabilitation activities
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping
- Skilled Nursing: Registered nurses work with primary care physicians to develop a care plan including assessment, treatment and instruction for ongoing care. Typical situations that involve skilled nursing services include post-surgical healing, wound care management, mobility and fall prevention, management of Diabetes, Dementia or other chronic diseases, and prescription medication education.
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy: The Physical Therapist provides therapeutic exercise and instruction to improve mobility/ability and quality of life. The Occupational Therapist designs treatment to develop, recover, or maintain daily living and work skills with a physical, mental or developmental condition. The Speech Therapist works with individuals to treat speaking disabilities, as a result of stroke or other medical conditions.
- Medical Social Workers: provide counseling and referral to community resources for individuals adjusting to life with an illness or injury.
To learn more about JFSA Care At Home, call us today at (216) 245-0629.
Call us 24/7
Call Us For Home Health Care Services!